0.3.1 released

0.3.1 is now ready for general consumption. It has two new features compared with 0.3.1.B1:

  • Proper support for Firefox 3.0b2
  • A new options screen (Tools -> Brimstone -> Options) where you can set whether or not you want Brimstone to leave Warbook pages in Facebook frames or to reload them full page

Get it from
http://www.xuluwarrior.com/brimstone/release/brimstone-0.3.1.xpi

9 Responses to “0.3.1 released”

  1. diggitydog083 Says:

    Woohoo! The previous version made it an annoying task to access my multi’s. Thanks!

  2. tham Says:

    Hi, where am i supposed to post brimstone error? it seems that my attack score is not the same as the figure in my army page, the defence score. I suspect that brimstone never update the attack stats from the hero page after i leveled up recently.

  3. xuluwarrior Says:

    The best place to report bugs is http://www.xuluwarrior.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

    Have you tried visiting the hero page again to get Brimstone to update?

  4. Kari Says:

    Great to have it back! :) Thanks a lot!

  5. Ombudsman9 Says:

    When my wife logs into warbook and visits the hero page, the Name and Hero type won’t change off of my hero. It used to but doesn’t anymore.

  6. xuluwarrior Says:

    There is a bug in reading the Hero page which I am now aware of and am in the process of testing the fix. I aim to get a new release out in the next 24 horus.

  7. Corvec Says:

    I’ve encountered a bit of a bug that I didn’t run into in previous releases. When I open up Brimstone, it gives me an error message indicating that:
    Upgrade of the database failed. This is bad!!
    Component returned failure code: 0×80520015 (NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED) [nsILocalFile.create]

    I’m running under linux (Ubuntu Gutsy). It works when I run as root, but I don’t want to run firefox under root.

  8. xuluwarrior Says:

    There have been permission problems before with Brimstone on Linux but I had thought that things were fixed.

    Brimstone puts the data in /brimstonedata/

    The brimstonedata directory is created with the same permissions as the firefox profile directory. If either have permission that prevent your current user from creating/modifying a file then they will need to be changed to something more permissive.

  9. Corvec Says:

    Ah. That seems to have fixed it; that folder somehow didn’t have execute permissions on it. I fixed it and now everything works. Thanks!

Leave a Reply